Thursday 26 May 2011

Time....Oh time...

Originally planned was to have a human jump in the mix at the end as a kind of twist. "This is what you're taught (Ending at the Lion) but this is the truth (Ending at the Human). Now although i would have liked to do it (and still may) i didn't leave myself enough time to do it in this version.

The final version is below ;



Am i happy with it? Somewhat....Do i think i could have done better? Stupid question...Does this appear as though i'm talking to myself? Yup. The problem was noone's but my own, i left myself too little time to do what i actually wanted done. For the time i had i got my vision down the best i could. If i had more time nothing much else would change apart from smoothing out of frames and the adding of the human role.

I strayed from the storyboard which didn't help things and things like the walk cycle were harder than expected (I knew they were going to be tough but i didn't know HOW tough) the hours of zooming in and erasing stuff due to my own stupidity was tiresome at best.

Anyway, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment